Build Profits and Grow More Predictably with a Fractional CFO
Build your profits and cash flow to grow more smoothly with the power of an executive-level resource with only a part-time commitment.
Experience & Affiliations
Why You Need a Fractional CFO
Make better decisions with sound financial modeling
Hit your goals & increase revenue through planning & effective KPI tracking
Manage cash flow through budgeting and forecasting
Optimize cash management strategy
Raise funds in a cost-effective manner
One point of contact for all your financial questions, insights & plans
This accounting company is professional and attentive to your needs. Had the opportunity of using this company’s services. Keep up the good work.
We worked with Jeffrey on several projects in the last year and were impressed with his pedigree, professionalism and business acumen. Jeffrey has a unique ability to analyze and summarize complex accounting problems and communicate them in a clear, succinct and understandable way to non-experts. Our clients found working with Jeffrey and his firm helpful and resolved their accounting and tax related issues. We recommend his services.
- Jeffrey is the person to trust with your accounting needs and also to outsource your CFO activities. This is a company that you can put your trust in. Reliable, efficient and honest. This is what you want from your chartered professional accountant.
Who Can Benefit from a Fractional CFO?
A fractional CFO has extensive industry experience and has already seen and solved the financial challenges you face many times. This experience, available on a cost-effective part-time basis is helpful for companies who:
- Want to grow faster and avoid potential growth headaches.
- Want to grow to a new size ($500k-to $1mm, $1mm to $3mm), which require dramatically different financial and reporting strategies).
- Are starting up and want to set up proper financial systems and reporting.
- Have unique business models or own intellectual property.
- Want to grow a more savvy internal team.
What Makes J Denissen the Right Choice?
- Over 20 years senior corporate expertise.
- CPA, CA and a Certified Internal Auditor
- IIROC-certified CFO, Partner & Chief Compliance Officer
- None of the overhead of larger CFO agencies (but all the experience)
- Flexible engagements and fees.